The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- Logline: Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.
- Tagline: Fear Can Hold You Prisoner. Hope Can Set You Free.
The Godfather (1972)
- Logline: An organized crime dynasty's aging patriarch transfers control of his clandestine empire to his reluctant son.
- Tagline: An Offer You Can't Refuse
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Logline: When the menace known as the Joker wreaks havoc and chaos on the people of Gotham, Batman must accept one of the greatest psychological and physical tests of his ability to fight injustice.
- Tagline: Welcome To A World Without Rules
12 Angry Men (1957)
- Logline: A jury holdout attempts to prevent a miscarriage of justice by forcing his colleagues to reconsider the evidence.
- Tagline: Life Is In Their Hands. Death Is On Their Minds
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
- Logline: Gandalf and Aragorn lead the World of Men against Sauron's army to draw his gaze from Frodo and Sam as they approach Mount Doom with the One Ring.
- Tagline: One Ring To Rule Them All
Pulp Fiction (1994)
- Logline: The lives of two mob hitmen, a boxer, a gangster and his wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption.
- Tagline: You Won't Know The Facts Until You've Seen The Fiction
- Logline: A thief who steals corporate secrets through the use of dream-sharing technology is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a C.E.O.
- Tagline: The Dream Is Real
Fight Club (1999)
- Logline: An insomniac office worker and a devil-may-care soap maker form an underground fight club that evolves into much more.
- Tagline: Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
- Logline: A meek Hobbit from the Shire and eight companions set out on a journey to destroy the powerful One Ring and save Middle-earth from the Dark Lord Sauron.
- Tagline: One Ring To Rule Them All
Forrest Gump (1994)
- Logline: The presidencies of Kennedy and Johnson, the Vietnam War, the Watergate scandal and other historical events unfold from the perspective of an Alabama man with an IQ of 75, whose only desire is to be reunited with his childhood sweetheart.
- Tagline: The World Will Never Be The Same Once You've Seen It Through The Eyes Of Forrest Gump.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
- Logline: A bounty hunting scam joins two men in an uneasy alliance against a third in a race to find a fortune in gold buried in a remote cemetery.
- Tagline: For Three Men The Civil War Wasn't Hell. It Was Practice!
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
- Logline: While Frodo and Sam edge closer to Mordor with the help of the shifty Gollum, the divided fellowship makes a stand against Sauron's new ally, Saruman, and his hordes of Isengard.
- Tagline: The Eye Of The Enemy Is Moving
The Matrix (1999)
- Logline: When a beautiful stranger leads computer hacker Neo to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth, the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence.
- Tagline: The Fight For The Future Begins
- Logline: The story of Henry Hill and his life in the mob, covering his relationship with his wife Karen Hill and his mob partners Jimmy Conway and Tommy DeVito in the Italian-American crime syndicate.
- Tagline: Three Decades Of Life In The Mafia
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
- Logline: After the Rebels are brutally overpowered by the Empire on the ice planet Hoth, Luke Skywalker begins Jedi training with Yoda, while his friends are pursued by Darth Vader and a bounty hunter named Boba Fett all over the galaxy.
- Tagline: The Star Wars Saga Continues
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
- Logline: A criminal pleads insanity and is admitted to a mental institution, where he rebels against the oppressive nurse and rallies up the scared patients.
- Tagline: If He's Crazy, What Does That Make You?
- Logline: Greed and class discrimination threaten the newly formed symbiotic relationship between the wealthy Park family and the destitute Kim clan.
- Tagline: Act like you own the place
- Logline: A team of explorers travel through a wormhole in space in an attempt to ensure humanity's survival.
- Tagline: Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here. The end of Earth will not be the end of us.
City of God (2002)
- Logline: In the slums of Rio, two kids' paths diverge as one struggles to become a photographer and the other a kingpin.
- Tagline: Fight And You'll Never Survive. Run And You'll Never Escape.
Spirited Away (2001)
- Logline: During her family's move to the suburbs, a sullen 10-year-old girl wanders into a world ruled by gods, witches, and spirits, and where humans are changed into beasts.
- Tagline: The tunnel led Chihiro to a mysterious town.
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
- Logline: Following the Normandy Landings, a group of U.S. soldiers go behind enemy lines to retrieve a paratrooper whose brothers have been killed in action.
- Tagline: In the Last Great Invasion of the Last Great War, The Greatest Danger for Eight Men was Saving .. One. The mission is a man.
The Green Mile (1999)
- Logline: The lives of guards on Death Row are affected by one of their charges: a black man accused of child murder and rape, yet who has a mysterious gift.
- Tagline: Miracles do happen. Miracles happen in the most unexpected places. Paul Edgecomb didn't believe in miracles.
Life Is Beautiful (1997)
- Logline: When an open-minded Jewish librarian and his son become victims of the Holocaust, he uses a perfect mixture of will, humor, and imagination to protect his son from the dangers around their camp.
- Tagline: Miracles do happen
- Logline: Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his motives.
- Tagline: Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Envy. Wrath. Pride. Lust. Seven Deadly Sins. Seven Ways To Die.
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
- Logline: A young F.B.I. cadet must receive the help of an incarcerated and manipulative cannibal killer to help catch another serial killer, a madman who skins his victims.
- Tagline: From The Terrifying Best Seller
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Logline: Luke Skywalker joins forces with a Jedi Knight, a cocky pilot, a Wookiee and two droids to save the galaxy from the Empire's world-destroying battle station, while also attempting to rescue Princess Leia from the mysterious Darth Vader.
- Tagline: A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...
- Logline: When a ronin requesting seppuku at a feudal lord's palace is told of the brutal suicide of another ronin who previously visited, he reveals how their pasts are intertwined - and in doing so challenges the clan's integrity.
- Tagline: The World Has Never Understood Why the Japanese Prefer Death to Dishono
Seven Samurai (1954)
- Logline: A poor village under attack by bandits recruits seven unemployed samurai to help them defend themselves.
- Tagline: The Mighty Warriors Who Became the Seven National Heroes Of A Small Town
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
- Logline: An angel is sent from Heaven to help a desperately frustrated businessman by showing him what life would have been like if he had never existed.
- Tagline: Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! How Could It Be Anything Else?
- Logline: The real life of one of America's foremost founding fathers and first Secretary of the Treasury, Alexander Hamilton. Captured live on Broadway from the Richard Rodgers Theater with the original Broadway cast.
- Tagline: Experience the Original Broadway Production
- Logline: A promising young drummer enrolls at a cut-throat music conservatory where his dreams of greatness are mentored by an instructor who will stop at nothing to realize a student's potential.
- Tagline: the road to greatness can take you to the edge
The Intouchables (2011)
- Logline: After he becomes a quadriplegic from a paragliding accident, an aristocrat hires a young man from the projects to be his caregiver.
- Tagline: One man brought a family together .. and changed their lives forever.
The Prestige (2006)
- Logline: After a tragic accident, two stage magicians engage in a battle to create the ultimate illusion while sacrificing everything they have to outwit each other.
- Tagline: A Friendship That Became a Rivalry. A Rivalry That Turned Deadly.
The Departed (2006)
- Logline: An undercover cop and a mole in the police attempt to identify each other while infiltrating an Irish gang in South Boston.
- Tagline: Lies. Betrayal. Sacrifice. How far will you take it?
The Pianist (2002)
- Logline: A Polish Jewish musician struggles to survive the destruction of the Warsaw ghetto of World War II.
- Tagline: Music was his passion. Survival was his masterpiece.
- Logline: A former Roman General sets out to exact vengeance against the corrupt emperor who murdered his family and sent him into slavery.
- Tagline: What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity. A Hero Will Rise.
American History X (1998)
- Logline: A former neo-nazi skinhead tries to prevent his younger brother from going down the same wrong path that he did.
- Tagline: United by hate, divided by truth. See reality in your eyes when hate makes you blind.
The Usual Suspects (1995)
- Logline: A sole survivor tells of the twisty events leading up to a horrific gun battle on a boat, which began when five criminals met at a seemingly random police lineup.
- Tagline: In a world where nothing is what it seems you've got to look beyond... The truth is always in the last place you look.
Léon: The Professional (1994)
- Logline: Mathilda, a 12-year-old girl, is reluctantly taken in by Léon, a professional assassin, after her family is murdered. An unusual relationship forms as she becomes his protégée and learns the assassin's trade.
- Tagline: If you want the job done right, hire a professional. A perfect assassin. An innocent girl.
The Lion King (1994)
- Logline: Lion prince Simba and his father are targeted by his bitter uncle, who wants to ascend the throne himself.
- Tagline: The greatest adventure of all is finding our place in the circle of life.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- Logline: A cyborg, identical to the one who failed to kill Sarah Connor, must now protect her ten year old son, John Connor, from a more advanced and powerful cyborg.
- Tagline: It's nothing personal. This time he's back...for good
Cinema Paradiso (1988)
- Logline: A filmmaker recalls his childhood when falling in love with the pictures at the cinema of his home village and forms a deep friendship with the cinema's projectionist.
- Tagline: A celebration of youth, friendship, and the everlasting magic of the movies.
Back to the Future (1985)
- Logline: Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the eccentric scientist Doc Brown.
- Tagline: He's the only kid ever to get into trouble before he was born
Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)
- Logline: A mysterious stranger with a harmonica joins forces with a notorious desperado to protect a beautiful widow from a ruthless assassin working for the railroad.
- Tagline: There were three men in her life. One knew her past. One wanted her land.
- Logline: A Phoenix secretary embezzles $40,000 from her employer's client, goes on the run, and checks into a remote motel run by a young man under the domination of his mother.
- Tagline: An Alfred Hitchcock Masterpiece
Rear Window (1954)
- Logline: A wheelchair-bound photographer spies on his neighbors from his apartment window and becomes convinced one of them has committed murder.
- Tagline: It only takes one witness to spoil the perfect crime
- Logline: Armed with only one word, Tenet, and fighting for the survival of the entire world, a Protagonist journeys through a twilight world of international espionage on a mission that will unfold in something beyond real time.
- Tagline: Time runs out